1. Deposits can be made from our Client Area Portal. Not all deposits made will be reflected in your account immediately. Please refer to the deposit methods available on the Deposit Page of our website for more information.
2. Deposit facilities are to be used for the purpose of trading only.
3. Funds deposited into a trading account should be made from a source (e.g. credit/debit card, bank, alternative payments account, etc.) that is in the same name as the trading account.
4. Payments from joint bank/credit card accounts are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
5. At our discretion, Vida Markets may require confirmation of funding account ownership at any time (bank account credit card, alternative payments account, etc.) before funds can be credited into a trading account. For example, a client may be required to produce a Proof of ID copy should they wish to deposit using a credit or debit card. Failure to comply with this policy will result in rejection of the deposit. Please ensure to redact the credit card numbers to only show the first 6 and the last 3 digits.
6. If we choose to waive or cover any fees, we can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank, intermediary bank and/or our financial institution remain your responsibility.
7. Vida Markets will not be liable for any losses (including auto or forced liquidation event) incurred as results of delays in processing your deposit, including and not limited to payments made to cover on-going margin requirement. Only cleared funds are deposited into a trading account. It remains the client’s responsibility to ensure their trading account(s) have sufficient funds to cover margin requirements.
1. Withdrawals can be made from inside our Client Area Portal. Not all withdrawals made will be reflected in your Trading Account immediately. Refer to the withdrawal methods available on the Withdrawal Page of our website for more information.
2. To comply with Anti‐Money Laundering/Counter‐Terrorism Financing Rules and regulations, Vida Markets will only process withdrawals to the same account (e.g. bank, credit/debit card, alternative payments account, etc.) that was used to deposit the funds. At its direction, Vida Markets reserves the right to reject instruction to process return of funds to a different account without providing reasons. Additional information and documents may be required from the client.
3. Withdrawals are generally processed within 24 hours. Depending on the withdrawal method chosen, it can take between 1-10 business days for you to receive your funds. The company cannot be held liable for any deposit/ withdrawal processing delays that are caused by the payment systems.
4. Withdrawals via bank wire requires between 3 to 10 business days to complete. While we do not charge any fees, you may still need to pay other charges made by the banks and any intermediaries involved at your expense. In general, an international bank wire transfer costs around USD25.
5. Trading profits or any account balance exceeding the initial deposit made by the client will generally be refunded via Bank Transfer.
6. Clients acknowledge they may be required to provide information and/or documents on the source(s) of the funds and/or source of wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request or at any time during their journey with Vida Markets. Vida Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a client does not provide all required information, and/or where Vida Markets has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations.
7. Clients acknowledge Vida Markets does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Vida Markets is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions/details of the destination account.
8. Vida Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may result in deficit or cause the account to fall below the margin requirements.
9. Vida Markets reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed or if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
Support / Contact Us
Contact our 24/7 customer support for any queries and questions you have.
Derivatives are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how derivatives work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Vida Markets is a member of the Financial Commission, an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body, that is dedicated specifically to Forex.
VDM Consultancy DMCC is registered with the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre with its offices at Level 6, One JLT, Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE and provides Marketing and Operations services to Vida.
Vida Global Markets Ltd is registered as a Limited Liability Company in Cyprus under company number 440690; registered office address 120 Foloune House, 5th floor, Flat/Office E2, 3032, Limassol, Cyprus.
Vida Markets is a registered trading name of Vida Global Markets (V) Limited, Company Number: 17935. Our registered office is located at Vida Global Markets (V) Limited, S.I.P. Building, P.O Box 3010, Rue Pasteur, Port Vila, Vanuatu.
Vida Markets is a registered trading name of Vida Global Markets (PTY) LTD, Company Number: 2010 / 010222 / 07. Vida Markets (PTY) Ltd is an authorised Financial Service Provider (FSP) registered and regulated by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa under license number 42734.
Vida Markets is a registered trading name of Vida Global Markets LLC, Company Number: 270 LLC 2020. Our registered office is located at Vida Global Markets LLC, First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
The services on the Website are provided and regulated by Vida Global Markets LLC, a company incorporated in St Vincent and the Grenadines company number 270 LLC 2020. and a registered office at Vida Global Markets LLC, First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Building, James Street, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Vida Global Markets LLC is fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country.
Regional Restrictions: We do not offer our services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as North Korea, the United States and to jurisdictions on the FATF and EU/UN sanctions list.